The North facing elevation of Chiesa del Santissimo Redentore on Giudecca, Venice. The church was built in thanksgiving for deliverance from the plague of 1575-6. The church is arguably one of Palladio’s finest buildings.
Hand drawn on a desktop computer with proprietary software and printed with pigment ink on fine art paper. Unlimited series, each print individually numbered and signed by the artist.